Praya Palazzo Hotel’s Map
Map Hotel in Bangkok
Praya Palazzo lies on the banks of the exceptional Chao Phraya River. To get to this luxury boutique hotel in Bangkok, Thailand, you can take a leisurely boat ride from the Phra Arthit (N13) pier straight to our front doors.
Praya Palazzo boasts a privileged location near to some of Bangkok’s most interesting sights, such as: The Grand Palace (2.5 miles), Chinatown (3.9 miles), the National Museum (2.9 miles) and the lively Flower Market (4.5 miles). Other famous nearby sights are: the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (2.6 miles) and the Wat Pho (2.9 miles) and Wat Arun (3 miles) Buddhist temples.
The hotel lies 17 miles away from Suvarnabhumi International Airport and 18 miles from Don Mueang International Airport.
Praya Palazzo is exclusively accessible via our 24-hour river barges. Please call +662-883-2998 or +66 81 402 8118 so that we may arrange to pick you up at Tha Phra Athit Pier, or Wat Rachathiwat Pier.
Complimentary car parking is readily available at Wat Rachathiwat Pier. Pay-per-hour car parking is also available at THB 50/hour near Tha Phra Athit Pier.
>Download map nearby of Praya Palazzo
Download map of Praya Palazzo
- Address: Hotel Lounge
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 13.7644936; Longitude: 100.4933547
- Address: Flower Market
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 13.741815; Longitude: 100.496368
- Address: China Town
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 13.741384; Longitude: 100.508021
The Grand Palace
- Address: The Grand Palace
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 13.750041; Longitude: 100.491289
The Royal Panteon
- Address: The Royal Panteon
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 13.751603; Longitude: 100.492659
- Address: Wan Arun
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 13.743685; Longitude: 100.48893
- Address: National Museum
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 13.757467; Longitude: 100.4926