Praya Palazzo Hotel’s Map
Map Hotel in Bangkok
Praya Palazzo lies on the banks of the exceptional Chao Phraya River. To get to this luxury boutique hotel in Bangkok, Thailand, you can take a leisurely boat ride from the Phra Arthit (N13) pier straight to our front doors.
Praya Palazzo boasts a privileged location near to some of Bangkok’s most interesting sights, such as: The Grand Palace (2.5 miles), Chinatown (3.9 miles), the National Museum (2.9 miles) and the lively Flower Market (4.5 miles). Other famous nearby sights are: the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (2.6 miles) and the Wat Pho (2.9 miles) and Wat Arun (3 miles) Buddhist temples.
The hotel lies 17 miles away from Suvarnabhumi International Airport and 18 miles from Don Mueang International Airport.
- Address: National Museum
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 13.757467; Longitude: 100.4926
The Royal Panteon
- Address: The Royal Panteon
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 13.751603; Longitude: 100.492659
The Grand Palace
- Address: The Grand Palace
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 13.750041; Longitude: 100.491289
- Address: Wan Arun
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 13.743685; Longitude: 100.48893
- Address: Flower Market
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 13.741815; Longitude: 100.496368
- Address: China Town
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 13.741384; Longitude: 100.508021